It is assumed that all parents of children from Foundation Stage 2 to Year 6 will endeavour to ensure that their children wear the appropriate Church Drive uniform. This is crucial to the pupils' sense of belonging and to the school's general ethos and culture.
School uniform at Church Drive consists of:
- a bottle green top with the school badge (tops may be pullovers, sweatshirts, cardigans or fleeces)
- a white shirt or blouse, or a white polo shirt
- black or grey trousers (boys), or a bottle green or green checked skirt or pinafore (girls)
- shoes should be black and in smart and traditional styles - no trainers
- in the summer girls may wear green and white or yellow and white gingham summer dresses
All items of school uniform can be purchased from Urban Design in Rock Ferry (located near Lidl), although purchase from this outlet is not mandatory.
Physical Education is a compulsory component of the National Curriculum; it is therefore essential that children are provided with appropriate PE kit. This consists of a white, green or yellow t-shirt (white t-shirts with the 'Join the Drive' logo are available from Urban Design, but these are optional), black shorts and black slip-on pumps or pumps with velcro fastening (no trainers) for indoor PE. For outdoor PE a tracksuit is advisable, and trainers may be worn. Tracksuits with the logo are also available from Urban Design, if any parents wish to purchase these. All PE kit should be kept in a clearly marked bag and should be brought into school every week.
Earrings and other items of jewellery are a safety hazard and should not be worn.
Please ensure that all items of clothing and footwear are clearly marked with your child's name.