Information About Our Governing Body
Register of Declaration of Interests (Business, Financial, Governance Roles in Other Schools)
Ms S Bellringer None
Mrs K Brandon Has children in Year 5 and Year 1
Mrs J Devine Also a governor of Hillside Primary School and of Oak Tree Multi Academy Trust
Mrs S Ellis Member of staff at the school
Mrs M Foddy Has children in Year 1 and Foundation Stage 1
Mrs K Hewitt Has a child in Year 5
Mrs C Molyneux Trustee of Oak Tree Multi Academy Trust
Mrs S O’Callaghan Member of staff at the school; has a child in Year 5
Within the Governing Body we have committees which oversee certain aspects of the governance of the school. These committees regularly report back to the Governing Body.
The Finance Committee meets at least once each half-term. This committee has a range of functions, including:
- To monitor and set the school budget.
- To agree spending in specific areas, such as staffing and premises.
- To agree Pupil Premium spending.
- Statutory duties in terms of financial procedures and control.
- To agree annual staffing structure in line with school priorities and budget.
The Curriculum Committee meets termly, covering a range of tasks including:
- To monitor the School Improvement Plan.
- To evaluate and monitor school performance data.
- To evaluate provision across the curriculum, particularly in terms of core subjects.
Governors' Attendance at Meetings
Please click below to download details of each governor's attendance record at meetings of the Full Governing Body and of any committees of which they are members.
Attendance at meetings during 2016-17 can be found below; attendance for 2017-18 will follow shortly and will be updated after each meeting.
If you wish to contact our Governing Body then please do so via the school office.